The quickest way to exclude unwanted service status change events, such as the aelookupsvc, is to added them to the list of excluded services:
- In the management console, find the "EventSentry Alerts" package under Packages/Event Logs
- Expand the package and locate the "Excluded Services" exclusion filter under "Service Monitoring". If you are trying to exclude a driver then click the "Excluded Drivers" filter instead.
- In the "Content Filters" section, click the plus icon +
- In the resulting dialog, change the "Text Match Type" to "Insertion string match" and specify the service key name, e.g. aelookupsvc, in the "Content Filter" field below. Make sure that the dialog is configured for "Insertion String 1 matches"
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for any other services you want to exclude
- In the ribbon, click "Groups", "Push Configuration" and "Go" to send the changes to all monitored hosts