You can schedule an daily network logon tracking report in the web reports which includes all authentications to domain controllers by users.
This report is available under Reports -> Built-in -> Compliance -> Domain Account Authentication.
To schedule this report, you must add a "JOB" which can be found under Reports -> Jobs.
- Click "Add Job"
- In the "Name" field, add "Daily Network Logons"
- In the "Report" field, select "[Compliance] Domain Account Authentication"
- Decide on the best report format (usually either HTML or PDF)
- Decide whether a report should be emailed even when not data was found ("Send Empty Reports")
- In the "To" field, add your email address, if you want to add a Cc, click "Add Cc"
- Click "Save Changes"