To resolve this problem you will need to stop the EventSentry Heartbeat agent and delete the temporary file used by the service. Please follow the instructions below:
- Open the EventSentry management application
- Click on "Service Control"
- Click the stop in the "Heartbeat Agent Control" area
- Using the find option of Windows, locate the file "eventsentry_hb_v260_status.tmp". This file is located in the %TEMP% folder of the user account the heartbeat agent service is running under. When searching for the file make sure that include searching for HIDDEN and SYSTEM files.
- Delete or rename the file.
- Start the service again by clicking on start in the "Heartbeat Agent Control" area
After the service was started you should see the correct uptime displayed.