To find out why a page is not loading you will need to reconfigure Internet Explorer to show advanced error messages:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click Tools -> Internet Options
- Click Advanced
- Locate "Show friendly HTTP error messages" and clear checkbox
- Reload page
Starting in IIS 7 ASP errors are hidden by default. To determine what is causing the error message on the page we will need to follow the steps listed below:
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Find the EventSentry virtual directory and open the 'ASP' feature.
- Expand 'Debugging Properties' in the list
- To allow ASP errors output set 'Send Errors To Browser' setting to 'True'
- Press 'Apply' on the right pane to save the changes.
If you cannot solve the error yourself, then please copy and paste the error message into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.