- Open the management console
- Navigate to Packages -> System Health
- In the ribbon, click on the arrow below "Filter" and select "Services"
- Locate the appropriate package ("Services" by default), expand it and click on "Services"
- On the top right, click the plus "+" icon to bring up the "Add Service" dialog
- Specify the "service key name" that should be excluded and click OK.
- Save the configuration
Note: Not all services will automatically show up in the drop-down menu, since only locally installed service are pre-populated. If the service does not show up, simply type/paste the service key name from the alert and click OK.
Excluding a service this way will also prevent it from being tracked in the web reports and it may be preferable to add an exclusion filter instead.