- Open the management console
- Navigate to Packages -> System Health
- In the ribbon, click on the arrow below "Filter" and select "Disk Space"
- Locate the appropriate package (e.g. "Database Purge" for alerts regarding the PostgreSQL database size), expand it and click on "Disk Space"
- Click the "Directory Monitoring" tab
- Locate the correct directory in the Monitored Folders list and double-click it
- Adjust the thresholds under General
- Save the configuration
You can also exclude alerts for one or more hosts / groups by creating an exclusion filter instead.