As you probably know, many attacks start on workstations and are undetected. Expanding visibility on your network can be crucial.
EventSentry gives you access to a wealth of information from your endpoints.
- Consolidate all logs in real-time Log and detect abnormalities like lateral movement or malicious processes
- Complete software, browser extensions and hardware inventory
- Identify all Active Directory changes and identify problematic users
- Review health like availability, disk space and performance metrics
- Discover weak security settings with validation scripts
- File Integrity monitoring (FIM)
"In a day and age where everything has a maintenance agreement, this is one of the few that stand out as being genuinely worthwhile. The technician support is fantastic, the updates are regular and timely, and the product works like it is supposed to." >> READ MORE
Jamie H. (Director of IS&T, HIPAA Security Officer, PrimeWest Health)
"EventSentry’s multifaceted feature set has helped NMFTA predict and avoid Windows Server® crashes, Microsoft® SQL Server® failures, configuration problems in its VMware® environment, and malicious attacks against workstations and servers." >> READ MORE
Urban Jonson (CTO of NMFTA)
- Identify processes listening for incoming network connections
- Match processes against common black lists
- Validate process checksums
- Consolidate and search all logs in one place
- Detect malicious activity in real-time
- Complex security events are normalized for easy interpretation
- Easily identify insecure OS and application settings
- Follow best practices
- Reduce attack surface
Active Directory Monitoring
- Identify obsolete users
- Review all AD & group policy changes
- Send password expiration reminders
- Analyze all network traffic and statistics, including GeoIP
- Detect port scans and malicious traffic
- Full WiFi History
Getting started with EventSentry is easy
Start an evaluation
FREE fully functional for 30-days
Quick installation / Monitor in minutes
Centralize audit logs
Built-in dashboards / reports
Powerful and flexible SIEM solution
Whether you are meeting a compliance requirement or simply being proactive, EventSentry's unmatched functionality will bring visibility into your IT infrastructure and increase uptime.
FREE support and updates with new licenses
Validation Scripts for latest security recommendations
software version checks
No need to setup an account, navigate phone trees or be told to try and reboot your server. Just one phone number and email address, and you’ll be in touch with one of our experienced support engineers in no time. Better yet, support is included for free for the first year!
No need to setup an account, navigate phone trees or be told to try and reboot your server. Just one phone number and email address, and you’ll be in touch with one of our experienced support engineers in no time. Better yet, support is included for free for the first year!Contact Support
Always up to date
We regularly release patches and updates to ensure that EventSentry is stable, reliable and up to date.Version History
Keep an eye on important metrics to ensure you stay up to date. Choose from 50+ different visualizations.
Active Directory Changes
Monitoring Active Directory changes using the security event log however is difficult, inefficient and cumbersome. ADMonitor solves this problem by monitoring Active Directory directly - with little reliance on the security event log.
Validate Security Controls
Quickly identify problematic servers and failing security controls at a glance.